You can give or withdraw any of your consents at any time, sending an e-mail on the following addresses: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Controller of your personal data is Prouvé spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością sp.k. with its registered seat in Wrocław (postal code: 53-012) located at the following address: ul. Wyścigowa 56H, NIP (tax id. no.): 8992810863, REGON (stat. no.): 366657707, KRS (the National Court Register no.): 0000665414 (District Court for Wrocław-Fabryczna of Wrocław, VI Commercial Division of the National Court Register), e-mail address: email@example.com, telephone number: +48 786 222 324, www.prouve.com („Prouvé”).
Prouvé processes the following categories of personal data: first name, surname, PESEL number, NIP number, REGON number (or other relevant identification numbers), address of residence or address for correspondence, e-mail address, telephone number, Partner Number, date of creation of the Partner Account and, if additional consent is given, also image.
When you log in to the system you have to remember that it is your decision to what extent your data will be visible to other Partners of Prouvé.
Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of:
- creating a Partner Account and entering into a contract, performing of the provisions of the contract and its appendices in the form of the Terms and Conditions of Cooperation and the Career Plan, including:
- organisation of the Partner network, maintaining contact with the Partners, implementation of programmes (loyalty, incentive),
- enabling the Partners to order Products, making financial settlements, documentation of business operations,
- calculation of points, Rebates and Remunerations and their documentation,
- for the evidentiary purposes,
- if you give us extra consents – also for the purposes of marketing of our products and services and sending you commercial information.
On the terms and conditions specified in the GDPR, you have the following rights:
- the right to request from Prouvé access to and rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing,
- the right to object to processing of your personal data,
- the right to data portability (to transfer your personal data to other controllers),
- the right to request a copy of your personal data,
- the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (in Poland – the President of the Personal Data Protection Office with its registered office: ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warszawa, Poland),
- the right to withdraw your consent at any time (if we process the personal data on the basis of your consent).
The withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal. The statement of withdrawal of consent can be sent on this e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
or by post to the registered office of Prouvé (ul. Wyścigowa 56H, 53-012 Wrocław, Poland).
Your personal data may be transferred out of the European Economic Area that is to our franchisees, however, we wish to ensure you that if this is a case, we will guarantee high level of security of personal data
Full details on personal data protection are available in our Privacy and cookies policy
available at: www.prouve.com.